Medical researchers back apple cider vinegar for its medicinal benefits. Acetic acid, potassium, magnesium and probiotics residing in ACV exhibits healing ability.
Acetic acid is known to kill bad bacteria and support the growth of good bacteria. Internal consumption and topical application of apple cider vinegar benefit your skin, digestive tract and immune your body from side-effects.
Note: Don’t drink undiluted ACV, mix water or other natural ingredients before ingesting.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
In this drink, you can add honey, cinnamon and warm water along with ACV.
- As mentioned above, ingesting this natural ingredient help to kill bad bacteria and prevent them from invading intestine.
- Regular consumption of ACV smoothie will help to speed up metabolism.
- ACV helps to detox your body, stimulate healthy functioning of heart, balance pH level, improve bowel movement and lymphatic drainage.
- A journal state that ACV drink can help in losing fat by reducing sugar craving and detoxification.
- Healing ability of this ingredient help to sooth sunburns and other skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- ACV drink can balance blood sugar level and improve insulin sensitivity.
Honey is prominent for healing, antibacterial and moisturizing ability. Assorted nutrients in raw honey can help to fight fat cells and gradually contribute to lose weight.
Cinnamon is known for its culinary purposes. Ingesting this home available ingredient can easy digestion and slow down moving of food into your stomach.
You can consume this drink with empty stomach. There are several ACV recipes that you can try. One of them is mentioned below.
Health DIY Recipe: Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- Raw honey – 3 teaspoons
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ teaspoons
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Distilled water – 2 cups
How to Make
- Mix all listed ingredients into a glass jar.
- You can add warm water or cold water to this recipe.
- Before drinking, mix thoroughly.
- You can take this drink on empty stomach.
If you experience any irritation, stop using this drink and consult physician.
Don’t ingest undiluted ACV.
Pregnant women must consult physician before trying this recipe.