Instead of going to a store, this time you’ll go to kitchen.
Acne can’t be treated permanently. But, you can keep them under control using various remedies.
Don’t jump to cosmetic creams that claim to treat blemishes. Apart from being expensive, these products are incorporated with chemical preservatives that can harm elastin in your skin.
Banana, which is packed with exceptional nutrients, can help you to treat acne.
Many people aren’t aware of banana peel uses. Yes, instead of throwing apply it on your skin and you’ll not regret.
Benefits of Banana Peel for Acne
- Regular application of banana peel will improve your skin complexion.
- Assorted nutrients in this peel can reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- This remedy will cleanse your blocked skin pores and treat blemishes.
- Unlike beauty products, this remedy will hydrate your skin and reduce inflammation.
- Other skin disorders like itching, dry patches and tingling sensation can be reduced by this simple remedy.
How to Use Banana Peel to Banish Blemishes?
It’s damn simple.
- Wash your face to remove impurities and pat dry with a cloth.
- Now peel banana, eat the flesh part and keep the peels.
- Take one part of banana peel and rub on your acne affected skin.
- Rub gently for few minutes, till you see the peel is totally used.
- Use other peel if needed.
- Allow it to dry naturally for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal cool water.
You can use this simple remedy every morning, as it isn’t associated with any side-effects.