Melanin is the pigment responsible for color of your skin and hair. As you grow efficiency of these pigments gets reduced.
Apart from age, various factors turn your hair grey before you reach certain age. Premature graying of hair is a cosmetic concern and it may affect social life of youngsters.
Major causes of grey hair before you reach 25 are:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Lack of proper nutritious diet
- Usage of chemical included products
- Certain medication
Though there are various products available in the market that claims to give your dark hairs, often they fail to fulfill their promise.
Instead, natural ingredients are packed with essential nutrients that your hair needs and aren’t associated with any side-effects.
Homemade Coconut and Lemon Hair Mask
In India coconut oil is used for various purposes. Certain people use coconut oil for culinary purposes. Packed with exceptional nutrients, coconut oil can make your hair smooth and strong.
- Organic coconut oil
- Lemon juice – 3 teaspoons
- Mix 3 teaspoons of lemon juice with required amount of coconut oil.
- Prepare your hair by washing it with water.
- Pat dry and apply the mixed hair mask when your hair is still damp.
- Leave the mask to dry naturally for few hours and then rinse it off with water.
- Try this simple recipe once or twice in a week.
Benefits of Both Ingredients
- Medium-chain fatty acids residing in coconut oil hydrate your scalp and strengthen hair.
- Protein and lauric acid present in this home available oil can reverse graying of hair.
- Vitamin B & C and Phosphorus housed in coconut oil nourish your hair and prevent grey hair.
- Antimicrobial and antioxidant agents in lemon juice can help to treat scalp ailments and avoid graying of hair.